Monday, December 24, 2012

Clay Play All Day

My addiction hit me quick, polymer clay is so fun and I just love the versatility of it. I finally bought a toaster oven and I can't seem to tear my self away from baking up new pieces.  I only have pictures of one bangle that I made yesterday, since then I have made several more pieces but I need to wait until day light to take pics.







I haven't completely abandoned beading, I have a few pieces that I beaded up a few days ago, I also have an order to fill for two bracelets so I seriously have to get to work and finish them up so I can get them shipped out.












Lastly, I have been posting a bunch of new beading patterns to my Etsy shop Etsy link for patterns, along with a few new pieces of jewelry http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreationsofAgape.

No comments:

Post a Comment