Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bracelets

So I have been busy working on my wire wrapping skills and my Kumihimo skills.  So I tackled 2 new projects and widened my jewelry making skills.

The Wire woven flower bracelet was done using 18 and 26 gauge wire, as well as, lucite flowers and jet swarovski crystals.  I enjoyed this project and I am looking forward to working with wire even more.




Next I created the Thorns bracelet using my Kumihimo board.  I bought this board months ago and then just let it sit in my office because I was a bit intimidated by the task.  I must admit, I had to start over at least 4 times, maybe even more, but once I got started, it was a breeze and I really loved the outcome of the bracelet.  I used drop beads, 8/0 seed beads and lavender S-lon beading cord.



No comments:

Post a Comment