Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Etsy Beadweavers

So I have joined the Etsy Beadweavers Team and I am so excited to be working on my first piece for the November challenge.  I feel so tiny among so many beading giants; I mean I have been admiring so many of the team members work for some time now and to actually enter a challenge with some of them is so intimidating, but also inspiring.  I guess I feel that all aspects of art is truly beautiful in someones eyes and so one should never be afraid to walk amongst the giants; for there will always be someone to look up to.

If you ever have a moment, please check out the site and feast your eyes on so many beautiful, well constructed, wearable art pieces.  The October challenge was awesome, there were so many gorgeous pieces and I had a hard time voting, but I finally saw a piece that spoke to me on so many levels.

You can view each individual piece and learn the story behind the creation by visiting the Etsy Beadweavers blog: http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

In addition, the pieces can be purchased if you desire an truly you can not go wrong when you purchase handmade.  I can attest as a bead weaver that there is so much love, attention, and care that goes into every stitch.



Etsy Beadweavers blog: http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment