Monday, October 29, 2012

Wire Mesh Bracelet

My mother is getting married in the next two weeks and I am going t be a bridesmaid in her wedding.  We are wearing royal purple dresses (my moms favorite color) and I was asked to create some jewelry for myself and my sister (the other bridesmaid) and my aunt (maid of honor).

Because my style is a bit different, I decided on a black wire mesh base with various shades of purple beads and black beads sewn down the center.

This was my first time using wire mesh and I really like this product because it is very forgiving (it will go back to it's original shape), it is also versatile because it can be stretched into a pattern or filled with beads or pulled into various hollow forms, and the list can go on.

I still need to create some earrings and I will add my picture of those once I am done.  I will use wire mesh with those as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment