Monday, July 1, 2013

Albion Stitch


Heather Kingsley-Heath is the author of Albion Stitch, this is version 2 and so far I attempted the Wavy Bead project (pictured on the cover).   The book is quite interesting and encompasses some fantastic projects. I had the CRAW rope laying around and so I made a gold wavy bead, however, my next endeavor with the albion stitch will be a complete wave bracelet (the colors will be more interesting I assure you).





Close-up of the wavy bead - it is hard to see the dimensions because I used one color instead of contrasting colors.  I chose this because the rope is done in various colors.




I just thought that this was a beautiful shot.



Another interesting shot



I have yet to choose a clasp, though I think I am going to create some beaded bead caps, I will add the finished picture once it is done.




No comments:

Post a Comment