Thursday, August 1, 2013

What's on My Bead Board....

Currently I am continuing my work on my Galaxy Bracelet:


This concept is from Jean Power's book Geometric Beadwork






I'm using size 11/0 delica beads (Matte Black (310) and S/L Aquamarine(149))


At this point I am about 4-5 triangles shy of completion; it is going to have a hidden clasp, I am not certain if I am going to use magnets or a snap....decisions, decisions......


I had to abandon this piece last month to complete my EBW Challenge Piece - Ocean Treasures and even though I am just a few triangles shy of finishing; I am going to have to put this piece to the side for just a few more weeks because I will be working on another challenge with my new group Operation Tackle That Bead Stash (OTTBS):



We are working with Tropical Colors!



No comments:

Post a Comment