Friday, March 30, 2012

Bracelets

This bracelet was complete using RAW (right angle weave) and then a simple embellishment. The black pearls are 8mm and the embellishment includes 15/0 seed beads and 2mm gold rounds.  This was one of the first patterns I followed in order to complete a design.


The Cat Eye Bangle was completed using 4mm round cat eye beads in 2 colors and 2mm brown cat eye beads for embellishment.  The entire bracelet is RAW (right angle weave). I like this bracelet because it is casual and cat eye beads are some of my favorite beads to use in my designs.




The Cobblestone bracelet was derived from a patten found on the JMP website (jewelrymakingprofessor.com). Again I used RAW, using 11/0 gold seed beads and then embellished with iridescent AB Miyuki drop beads.  The clasp is a simple beaded toggle clasp.


The Feathers bracelet is a Jaycee Patterns design that I found on Etsy.  I really love this bracelet because it is so beautiful, the clasp is a beaded toggle clasp.  The design required 8/0, 11/0, and 15/0 seed beads in various colors and 3mm gold plated druk beads.  You create 2 feathers, circular peyote, at a time and then connect the pairs of feathers at the end.


The Flower Garden bracelet was a free pattern I found on a beading website, and I was drawn to it because of the use of swarovski crystals, which really make the bracelet shine.  4mm pearls and 11/0 seed beads were also used and I attached a silver toggle clasp on the ends.


The Joyful bangle was a pattern I found on jewelrylessons.com and it is a tubular netting design, it was fun to weave up.  I chose a completely casual color palate but this bangle can be jazzed up using pearls or even crystals.

The Lacy Herringbone bracelet was also a free bead pattern found on bead-patterns.com. This was the first time I completed the herringbone stitch and this bracelet was really great to practice the stitch. The materials were only 2 colors of 11/0 seed beads and some fireline thread.  The clasp was done using a double beaded bead toggle clasp.


The Loops and Pearls bracelet was a pattern used from a book Workshop Stitch-Right Angle Weave.  I got the book from Amazon.com for a great price (on sale and I also bought the Peyote edition as well). Hence the name of the book, the bracelet required a RAW base (8/0 seed beads), embellished with these wonderful iridescent keshi pearl.  The clasp is a silver filigree square design.


The Pink Soup bracelet is a fringe design that is gaining popularity.  I had a pink soup mix that I had accumulated (Bead Soup: a mixture leftover beads in varying shape, size, and color) and I just wanted to use up the pink beads.  After this bracelet, I was seriously turned off from fringe, it took soooo long to complete the fringe for the length of the bracelet.  But I did enjoy the freeness of the fringe technique, it allowed me to design a unique and completely pink bracelet.


Rainbow bracelet was a design from jewelrylesson.com.  Again, this design appealed to me because f the colorful and shiny swarovski crystals.  The bracelet worked up in no time and it used a double thread weaving technique.  The clasp is a simple twist clasp.


Royal Ruffles bracelet is a Hannah Rosner design that I bought off of Etsy at a great sale price.  The bracelet is done is 11/0 japanese seed beads and japanese triangle beads.  The toggle uses japanese seed beads and Miyuki drop beads.  Peyote stitch is used with increases in order to create the "ruffles".


Another free pattern that I found on the internet, this is a Russian Spiral Bugle bracelet.  The original design was a necklace but I wanted to try out the design first before weaving a full necklace so I used pink 11/0 seed beads and 3mm silver bugle beads.  I will make a necklace but I have another color palate that I want to use.  This was a simple and fast design to work up.


Squares and spirals bracelet/anklet is my own design that I developed using these awesome square breads and then coiling silver wire to create spacers.  I made an S-clasp out of wire as well


The Violets and Pearls bracelet is another free design from jewelrymakingprofessor.comAnother beginner design that I completed when I first started bead weaving.  This was done in RAW using various sized pearls and rounds.  I used a silver toggle clasp to complete the design.


Red Waves of Gold and Red  bracelet was done using a pattern in the Workshop Stitch RAW book. Used 11/0 red seed beads, 15/0 gold seed beads and 3mm fire polished gold beads.  The clasp is an antiqued lobster clasp.


Wires and Rocks bangle was created from copper wire, jade rocks, and wood saucer beads and cat eye beads.  This design was inspired from another design I saw on jewelrylessons.com.  The entire bracelet was shaped out of wire and then embellished.


Wire cage bracelet used colored wire and the coiling gizmo in order to create the coiled sections of the bracelet.  I also used 8mm beads in varying colors and some really cute colored rocks.  The clasp is a toggle clasp and I used crimp beads and 2mm silver beads.



The Zebra stretch bracelet is another beginner design I created when I bought these awesome white and black chips on sale.  I simply strung the chips on multiple stretch cords and then tied them all together with a little glue to seal the deal.


The Triangle weave bracelet was a free pattern that I downloaded from bead-patterns.com.  It was a simple design and worked up in less than 2 hours.  I used black and silver pearls (8mm) and then embellished with black and silver size 8 seed beads.  I ended the bracelet with a toggle clasp.

This bracelet is the same design as the first bracelet uploaded on this page, I just used different colored beads.


This is a peyote bracelet I weaved up while I was practicing different shapes within the peyote stitch, it ended up looking like a sky full of clouds so I named it Blue Sky bracelet.  I used a simple bead toggle closure.  All beads used are 15/0 seed beads.


Braided circlets bracelet is another free pattern that I found on the internet (interweave.com).  Each circle was weaved using net stitch and then intertwined within each other in order to create this braided circles look.  The clasp is a beaded toggle clasp.



Snakeskin bracelet, is a variation of the bumpy peyote stitch, which is achieved using increases and decreases and varying sized seed beads (11/0 and 8/0).  The clasp is a heart shaped toggle clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment