Friday, March 30, 2012

Rings

Amethyst chip wire ring was made with silver 16 gauge silver plated wire.  This was one of my first wire projects and my sister permanently borrowed this from me.


Birds Nest ring was made from 18 gauge gold plated wire and 4mm pearls and 2mm rounds.  I found this free design on youtube and though that it was so cute.


Cat Eye ring was a design found on jewelrymakingprofessor.com.  This was one of my first bead woven rings and I love to wear this.  The colors are so pretty and the style can be worn with something casual or fancy. This was completed using 2 thread weaving and I used 8/0 seed beads, 4mm cat eye beads, and 4mm swarovski crystals.

Three spiral ring is made of silver plated wire (not certain of the gauge) and colored with patina and gold Gilders paste.


Royal Ring is a design found on jewelrylessons.com and it required 11/0 seed beads, 4mm rounds, and 4mm swarovski crystals.  This was completed using RAW (right angle weave)

Dushi Ring was another jewelrylesson.com pattern and it was a difficult ring to construct, but as you can see, extremely rewarding. Used 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads in 2 colors, 4mm swarovski crystals, and a 14mm rivoli. This was done in peyote stitch.



Flower garden ring was made for my 12 year old niece and I used peyote to complete the band (11/0 seed beads) and lucite flowers and 4mm pearls and rounds) to embellish.

Flower ring was a jewelrymakingsprofessor.com design and it was a 2 thread bead weaving project.  It required 4mm swarovski crystals in 2 colors and some 11/0 seed beads.  This was the 2nd ring that I completed.

Oval ring was a free design found on youtube (Off the beaded path) and it required 4mm swarovski crystals (over 40) and 11/0 seed beads.  I believe that this was a 2 thread bead weaving project as well. I love this ring, and even though it takes a lot of crystals, it gleams and shines at every angle (this picture really does not do it justice)

Pillow top flower ring, I found this design on jewelrymakingprofessor.com but it can also be found on youtube (Off the Beaded Path). This was a 2 thread bead weaving project and I used 4mm pearls for the base and 4mm swarovski crystals for the flowers and 11/0 seed beads for the band.


Snowflake ring pattern was found on youtube (Off the Beaded Path) and the original design uses 4mm swarovski crystals but that look was way too fancy for my taste, so I used 4mm rounds with 11/0 seed beads.  I think this was a RAW project, but I am not 100% certain anymore. This is another favorite ring of mine!


Southwestern Ring was a pattern from jewelrylessons.com, I used a 6mm beads and 11/0, 8/0, and 15/0  seed beads. This ing was completed using the net stitch.

Triangle ring was a pattern that I found on Etsy, but it is also available on jewelrylessons.com, I used peyote stitch to complete and all beads are 11/0 seed beads.


Another early wire project, just wrapped a jade rock with 16 gauge copper plated wire.

Pom pom ring was inspired by a ring design on youtube, however, I used the fringe technique in order to complete the ring. The beads used are 15/0 seed beads, 4mm rounds, and 4mm swarovski crystals.  The base holding the beads is a faucet screen (found at hardware store) and I used RAW to construct a simple band.


No comments:

Post a Comment