Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair Clips/Barrette

Butterfly Feather clip was made using 2 felt butterflies (Michaels) and some feathers (also Michaels).  The butterflies had a sticky backing, so I stuck them together with the feather in between, and stitched them with clear fireline thread. While I stitched the butterflies together, I simultaneously attached them to the hair clip as well.


Triple Scoop Ice cream hair clip was designed by Megan Baker and her designs are on bead-patterns.com.  I used brick stitch to complete the pattern and also used 11/0 seed beads. I then stitched the charm to a hair clip using fireline thread.



I made this hair clip for my niece on her 11th b-day using feather (Michaels) and glittered letters (also Michaels). I hot glued the feathers and the letters and then used fireline and hot glue to connect to the hair clip. The clip says my nieces' name, Lariah.

In fact, all three hair clips are now the property of my niece, Lariah.

No comments:

Post a Comment