Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Project: Rick Rack Bangle (Part 1)

As I posted previously, I wanted to try a project from Contemporary Geometric Beadwork.  I chose the rick rack bangle and after 3 attempts to start, I finally was able to work the first 2 rows and now I am just building on the bangle.

I wish I could show you the start, however, I lost my phone and of course my pictures were stored in my photo gallery.  If you are interested in starting one of these bangles you can purchase the book (which is worth every penny) by clicking here or you can follow the video tutorial on Youtube by clicking here



I plan to continue adding rows and embellishments until I am fully satisfied with the outcome, so I think I have my work cut out for me, but I will keep you updated as the bangle progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment